Friday, December 5, 2008

ABORTUARIES-IN THE WAKE OF THE MADNESS

I think about my sisters, my friend, people I don't know....I think about my friend the most, when I think about abortion. I think about how it has devastated her life since then, and I think of how she cannot forgive herself. I think of the inner turmoil she suffers. I think of her loss because her life is now limited to only the one natural child she has. I think of how many other women must anguish over the same decisions and the forever heart altering consequences of their own struggles with it throughout their lives.


I wonder sometimes, what it is that leads someone to believe that it is Okay to terminate a pregnancy. That is simply wrong. I am sick of hearing it is a woman's right to choose...bull, hello, it is not our right to choose whether a human lives or dies. It is our right, as women, to choose not to have unprotected sex, not to have sex at all, or to have protected sex. It is our right to choose to keep from having a child, but it is wrong....to kill another human, whether or not at the time that it dies, it could or could not have survived alone. I am not the one who says it is wrong. The Bible clearly tells us, "Thou Shalt Not Kill." It is one of the 10 commandments that we are supposed to live by. Our nation gives women to right to commit murder of what would otherwise, in most cases, be a viable, wonderful human being with the same rights after birth as we all have. I find this to be fundamentally wrong in every way that I can consider it. How can a nation who promotes and allows the death penalty for murder in this country, allow such mass infanticide on our nation's young, on the basis of it is a woman's right to choose?

Ultimately what seemingly goes unnoticed and therefore under-discussed, is the breast cancer risk issue surrounding abortion. Abortion is proven and factually studied to produce a 50% increase in breast cancer risk for the woman who has the abortion. This risk is increased with each abortion by the same proportion with each abortion. I have seen this in action, actually, and one of my family members who had an abortion, did indeed have breast cancer at a young age. I find this alarming. I find it appalling that a pregnancy is not referred to as a life, and even more disturbing to fail to disclose all the risks which are health related to the person there choosing to take a life by terminating their own pregnancy.

Clearly, from all of my own personal experiences with others who have dealt with the grief, the agony, the morality issues, the fears of "Oh no, what have I done?".....the knowledge that they will never know that other person, because they themselves robbed their own personal futures of knowing their offspring. Ultimately, no one really tells them that they are killing their child. No one reminds them of the harsh reality of what they are truly giving up, the opportunity to know that other person who is a part of them, instead they choose to grieve and wallow in the anguish, apathetically.

Our nation is truly no longer the nation that it once was. Our nation reminds me of Germany around the time Hitler took power, at this point, right down to all the new fiscal policies and full swing toward deflation that we are inevitably headed toward.

I heard during President Elect Obama's campaign, that he stated, "I have two daughters and if either of them made a mistake, I wouldn't want them punished with a baby," in a newspaper article in the
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) from March 2008.

To say the very least, I can hardly believe that he would consider a child punishment...especially his own grand child. Of course, I realize that this is Barack Hussein Obama. I realize he is higher thinker, and so burdens/punishment like kids, wow, who has the time?

Honestly, I wonder, if each day as Michelle goes through her life as a mother and Barack as a father, does she/does he feel the punishment of having children, or are they only punishment when a person makes poor decisions out of wedlock too early?

Abortion.....the atrocity that exists as the next new phase of human fetal genocide...with the newest statutes on assisted suicide now available to allow the elderly who are dying to go ahead and reduce their own personal suffering and the financial burden on the families. Wow, so we don't want babies or old people, what next, Caucasians, Hispanics, Native Americans, Arabs, Italians, Orientals, Christians, Jews, Buddhists, dare I say, Muslims...etc.....Honestly, it is insufferable that this atrocity go on.

I feel for the souls of those who willingly participated in this infanticide deliberately for convenience. We will all stand before God in the end and be judged, and I pray that He have mercy on your souls.

Meanwhile, there is still time if you know someone considering this, there are other options...options that don't leave you knowing you killed your own child and living with that from the moment you realize what you did. There are so many people who can give your child a wonderful life. Please always think of the other soul you are robbing of the chance to love and live and know you and God.


1 comment:

Donna Bragg said...

Hello my name is Donna. I want to give you the "Lemonade Award! You can go toMy Christian
Diary
pick it up. I love your blog! GOD Bless You! Your sister in CHRIST,
Donna